1. Choose one of your OCs. (Choose two, Bite me Society ouo )
2. Your OC must answer every question as truthfully as possible.
3. Journal title should be "OC Interview".
4. When you're done, tag as many people as you wish.
5. Have fun!!!
1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
Leto: Hello there, I am Leto Nezura.... Depending on who you talk too, Bitch and whore would be my nicknames.
Bakura: .... (walks in, glaring around, then sighs) ....Another interview, eh? .... I'm Bakura. I'm regularly called Shopkeeper though.... since I live in my shop. >.>
2. Interesting... what's your current age?
Leto: I'm nineteen, turning twenty in September. ^.^
Bakura: (smiles) I'm ageless. Next?
3. Uh-huh. What's your favorite food ?
Leto: Anything. Literally anything. Since food is so hard to come by in my world.....but my husband's cooking... anything he cooks... if I have to choose something.
Bakura: (sighs) ... My mother's cherry pie was the best....such good times...
Leto: (mutters) Lucky fucker...
4. Interesting.. what's your favorite drink?
Leto: Water and blood, depending on the mood.
Bakura: Have you ever had Honeynade? It's such a sweet drink....
Leto: <.<..... Someone's had a rich life....
Bakura: Nah, I was raised with it, that's it.
5. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
Leto: (pulls out her mask, and puts it on, just to hide her blush) >.> A-alex... I-It's A-alex...
Bakura: Actually, I don't have a crush. Never really had the chance to go out and meet a fine gal that would be good for me.....one day, though.
6. Aww! Have you kissed yet?
Leto: Tons of times. Kissing Alex is one of my favorite hobbies.
Bakura: Not as of yet. Figured that was answered with my previous answer.
7. Classic question! What's your favorite colour?
Leto: Red...and the shade of green that is in Alex's hair. It's so adorable ^.^
Bakura: .... Lavender, actually. Never had to think about it until now.
8. Who's your favorite author?
Leto: Don't have one.
Bakura: Personally, all forms of writing need to be praised.... except porn, that's just terrible.
9. Now what's your biggest fear?
Leto: .....Losing my kid and Alex. Just losing them, the thought of it, brings the deepest fear in me....
Bakura: I faced my biggest fear years ago. I have no fear now.
10. *stifles a giggle* I'm not laughing... *bursts out laughing* Sorry. Any siblings?
Leto: (growls) .... I'm an only child...
Bakura: I wish I did, but no. My parents couldn't afford to have more than I, afterall, they lost their life because of my existance.....(grins) good thing the Lords have yet to find me...
11. Almost done, it's only twenty questions. Who's your hero?
Leto: My husband. Afterall, if it wasn't for him. I'd either be dead or stalking the streets for prey.
Bakura: .....That's not almost done, that's halfway. Almost done would be two questions or so... anyway, I have no hero.
12. Okay, who's your worst enemy?
Leto: (pulls out a list) ... Scientists, my mother, my husband's parents, and trash cans.
Bakura: ....okay? I must believe both angels and demons are my enemies... yet they are not...
13. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
Leto: ....Then Alex must be brainwashed and I must destroy all in my way to get him back....(snarls darkly, the iris in her eyes flash yellow for a small moment) ... ^.^ But that isn't the case, is it?
Bakura: Nothing with nothing? That isn't much of a question to me...
14. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?
Leto: My parents you mean, right? My mom's sleeping on the couch right now, and I want to tear her through out.
Bakura: .... The first Lord? Oh my, such a conflict between the Earth and the Heavens. I don't think anyone wants to see that.
15. Okay, I'll contact them right now. Done!
Leto: ...(shrugs) Okay, she's not answering her phone. Good job at failing.
Bakura: .... (grabs his celestial blade) ..... Oh no you did not....
Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Leto: Not dead sounds great.
Bakura: Well, that depends. Will I even reach adulthood?
16. What's your worst nightmare?
Leto: ....Once a time ago, a dream struck me with the possibility that all I've experienced with my friends and husband was false, just an illusion, and I was really just being used as a guard dog for the first scientist that got to me.....
Bakura: I live it, everyday I live it. Enough said.
17.What's your life-long dream?
Leto: .... To live in peace is mine. With my husband and my child at my side.
Bakura: As is mine. To see Heaven and Hell in peace for just a day is mine.
18.What would you do if your life-long dream came true?
Leto: I'd be as happy as I could possibly be.
Bakura: Ha! That will never happen! The day that happens is the day when pigs fly and we get enslaved by snails!
19. Okay, where's your favorite place to relax?
Leto: Anywhere with my husband is a great place to relax....except in a fight.
Bakura: In the trees nearby Dell's grave. My, he was such a great ally....(smiles as he closes his eyes) Such good times...
20. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?
Leto: Either in relaxation or in battle. Depends on the day of the week.
Bakura: I'm in my shop a lot of the time, but once in a while I go out and observe what's up with humanity.
21. We're done! Now tag whoever you want.
I tag everyone! ... I mean no one, I dunno XD